So it's less than a week since the life altering news.
I think the beginning stages of depression are wanting to creep in. All I want to do is crawl in bed and sleep. Can you imagine that?
We spent the weekend camping, thank goodness the trip was paid for already, and it was nice to have a break.
The resume is a work in progress, no thanks to me. So many people to thank...
Monday, June 09, 2008
Less than a week
Posted by Ambie T. at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
"ahh buck up lil camper..we'll conquer that hill together"...just a bit of encouragement from an eighties movie !
Hang in there amber. :) You're the best;)
You hang in there my darling! I loved camping this weekend! I love your family!
You are one of the strongest women I know and will certainly get through this. Sleep if you want! You deserve a rest!
Sorry Amber, times are definately tough. Believe me, I KNOW. I'm sorry you have to go through it too. It really sucks!
So sorry Amber, your family is in our harts and prayers. Hope you can find something soon.
harts=hearts.
Post a Comment