Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Busy Ambie, CRAZY Ambie!

To all my blogger friends and viewers...

I am sorry. The blog has been put on the back burner through a very hectic time in my life. I have survived though, and should be able to get something relevant to my life up soon. Sometimes I feel bad because I can't visit everyone's blog all the time and there are still blogs that I need to add to my link list. Bear with me, I will get there. But then again... sometimes it is not worth the stress.

Current events- - -
The Cauliflower Retreat Board of Directors and Interns survived its first event. It was in many ways a huge success, except for the attendance. We had a total number of 117. We planned for 600. Oh well, the youth who did attend got so much out of it.

Liz, Jerelyn and I ran 7 miles on Saturday. We are half-way through our training for our 1/2 marathon and things are looking good.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good Job!!!!

Becks said...

It's okay Ambie. We all know what's on your plate right now. Keep it up ~ you're doing great ~ in many ways!! :)

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I can't even wrap my mind around running that far yet. You go girl! I am so proud of you! I hope to be able to join you one of these days!

Amber said...

I wish I could say I was keeping up on some kind of exercise:) That's awesome that you're training for a marathon. Good for you!