Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For Kimmy

This has got to be the best all time line in a work out video. You have to crank it up to hear it.
(Pause my music on the sidebar)



13 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yes! Press!
Now, you gotta find Bounce,Bounce!

Anna said...

:) That was funny!

Becks said...

Haa haaaaa!! You crack me up that you posted that! Every morning baby!! ;)

Emily said...

Gross, the hamburger comment made me throw up in my mouth. ;)

I want to see the bounce bounce one that Kim is talking about.

OH , and BTW, who is Anna?? I love her comments on my blog, but I can't find HER blog anywhere!

Amber said...

Who says "squeeze those cheeseburgers"?! And he says it so matter-of-factly...too funny. I just had flashbacks of our random attempt of that pilates(?) video at Sabrina's house.

Ambie T. said...

Kimby- Just for you. Thanks for introducing me to so many great things in life!

Anna- It always cracks me and Kimby up.

Beckster- I need to go to your house and do the tape. It is a serious butt-kicker. Anyone wanna do the tape at Becks?

Ems- Gross. Anna's blog is private. Maybe you guys can become friends now, though!

Amber- I miss our ballet days. I was just showing my friends what a frappe is tonight. Pilates still kicks my butt every once in a while.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Wow! do you do this every day? I cant get over the guys in their tights and headbands! lol

Lizzardo said...

Amber,

Can you guess what my first thoughts were!!! Not appropriate for public postes. Anyway, CRAZY!

Kimberly said...

I just watched it again!

Kimberly said...

...and again!

Anonymous said...

TAG! Go to my blog and see your assignment!

Mylinda:)

cari said...

It almost makes me not want to eat cheeseburgers, french fries, and carrot cake ever again! It doesn't really make me want to exercise ever again either. I have thought of taking ballet ever since you did it though!

Ambie T. said...

Carrie- you would love ballet, if you are a masochist. It is so good for you. Alas, I have traded my pointe shoes for running shoes... I have yet to find an instructor I really like out here.