My camera is M. I. A! No pics until it surfaces...
Today Ed & I celebrate 7 years as the Treto family! Wow--- time flies.
I Work:
I am an incredible working woman. I am wife to a jokester of a husband. I am mother to 3 great/crazy/energetic/attitudy daughters. I work full time from home. In my spare work time I work with a local non-profit organization. I work with women in my church. Now and again I clean my house.
To stay Sane... I do for Me:
I RUN! Liz and I started running in February. We have committed to running a 1/2 marathon. We train 6 days a week, 2 stretch/strengthen & cross training days and 4 runs. We have roped a few other ladies in with us.
I PLAY! A HUGE thanks to the Barber's. I played my 1st Adult Co-Ed SOCCER game on Saturday. What a rush! I am not as awful as I remember, though I could use some practice. I had a nice header-pass to my teammate. I have an awesome bruise on my knee from some guys cleat.(Yes- I am a masochist.) My body aches and I can't wait until next Saturday at 3:30!
I SERVE! Ed is so jealous of my church calling. I work with Katie (the Great) and together we organize sports for the ladies in our Stake. We are currently playing futsal (indoor soccer) and having a blast.
I DATE! Ed & I swap babysitting with Liz & Eric for dates. What better way to keep that love alive, for free?
Monday, April 14, 2008
More Happenings...
Posted by Ambie T. at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Amber, you are Superwoman! I may need to get some advice from you on how to hold it all together when school starts in the fall!
Check you out Amber, you are awesome. I want to be more active doing things. I put on my pedometer this morning and at the end of my day I am not even at 10,000 steps (my goal is between 15,000and 17, 000) but you, if you were wearing it, I'm sure it would be well over 20,000 like hours ago. Very impressive Amber.
Lori- Nothing super about it. One thing at a time baby! (With a a little freaking out in the middle...)
Cari- That is awesome that you have a pedometer. 15-17,000 is quite a goal. That is awesome.
uh oh! Did Naomi get ahold of your camera again? hehe. You are always so busy I don't know how you do it! I like the new look of your blog!
LOVE IT!
Congrats on 7 years, boy-- that flew by! We are 9 in June!
Congratulations!! Gailon and I just hit number 5 on the 12th! Can you even believe it?!
Heddo- Ed found the camera today. I am going to try to download pics in morning. Yay!
Kimby- Less than two weeks!
Ems- so crazy! Ed still tells stories from your wedding day.
Sara- WOW! Man that went fast. I will never forget (nor will you I suppose) having dinner with you and Gailon. Remember the pregnant lady who couldn't get enough Cajun meatloaf?!!!
I know it's late but congrats on the anniversary. We miss you guys! Let's BBQ soon!
Post a Comment