Here's what's going on...
Why wouldn't leah want to smile? She isn't going through that "I'm too cool for this" phase yet is she? I hope that's not it.
Ed looks good, Ambie. Leah girl-next time your mommy takes a picture of you...think of your Auntie Kimmie, all the fun times, and then you'll smile!
OH MY GOSH! could calista look any more adorable in this last picture!!!! What a doll! :)
Cari- Leah is unpredictable at times, but one thing is for sure... she is not too cool for anything yet!Kimby- Ed says thanks. (J/K, that was me!)Mylinda- I took two pics before this one and she had the same sweet smile in all of them. She totally smiles for the camera... it is great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why wouldn't leah want to smile? She isn't going through that "I'm too cool for this" phase yet is she? I hope that's not it.
Ed looks good, Ambie. Leah girl-next time your mommy takes a picture of you...think of your Auntie Kimmie, all the fun times, and then you'll smile!
OH MY GOSH! could calista look any more adorable in this last picture!!!! What a doll! :)
Cari- Leah is unpredictable at times, but one thing is for sure... she is not too cool for anything yet!
Kimby- Ed says thanks. (J/K, that was me!)
Mylinda- I took two pics before this one and she had the same sweet smile in all of them. She totally smiles for the camera... it is great!
Post a Comment