Monday, November 19, 2007

Haircuts

It's that time of year again!
Leah got about 4 inches chopped off. We only took about 2 inches off of Noni's, except she got bangs.
You can still see she has much of her length.
As for Calista... We're letting her hair grow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls & wonderful job on the primary program!!! Whoop! Whoop! ;) See you Thursday! We will probably leave about noon! I'll tell you if things change! Can't wait to have you there with us! :) Mylinda

Emily said...

The little Treto women are going to be heart breakers!

Amber said...

How did Naomi's hair get so long?! Leah is sure looking grown up with the short haircut and glasses. What cute girls!

By the way, I like the new look of your blog. I've been wanting to change up my blog too.

Ambie T. said...

Ems- You know it. I was talking to Pete the other night and he said he feels so sorry for Ed.

Amber- I have been letting Noni's hair grow for awhile. It sure is long and pretty, but she hates it. She wanted as short as Leah's. I keep telling her that when it gets to her bum we will chop it and donate it.

If you click on my friend MYlinda's link on the right she has a link to some cute blog templates. Try 'em out.

Anonymous said...

Amber, the girls look great! I love the new look of your blog as well. Happy Thanksgiving!