Thursday, November 15, 2007

Buying? Selling?

I recommend your neighborhood realtor,
Eduardo Treto
(435) 232-8044

11 comments:

cari said...

Congrats Ed! Welcome to the wonderful world of Real Estate.

Lacey Jay said...

He looks GREAT! Congrats! How exciting to be entering something new! Hey, I'll tell LaRue if we see her again. They selling their boat and moving to Utah. They might already been gone. Sad huh?! She'll definetly be missed!

Becks said...

Great picture Ed!! You're well on the way to success!

Emily said...

Congrats ED!

Kimberly said...

Ni-ya-yice!!!!

rachel said...

so cool! best wishes to you!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Ed was going to become a realtor. Very cool! Good luck!

Ambie T. said...

Thanks for your well wishes everyone. We are busy getting started and in a major transition right now. Hopefully things will take off soon.

Mylinda & Marshall said...

Well, what are you waiting for!!! Find us a house in this ward!!! Hurry up eh! ;)

smillis said...

Amber, just seeing what you guys have been up to lately! Did you take this in your home studio??? If so, you are in the wrong profession! You should continue the smillis photography in B.C.

Ambie T. said...

Oh Sarah- it is so nice to hear from you! I hope the east coast is treating you well, even though it has been less than a week. Sadly, my home studio didn't work out, we had to have this done professionally. Oh, well. I am still not sure what I am going to do about our Christmas pictures without you here! PS: You've got me listening to more Feist!