Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Noami!

Naomi turned 4 years old yesterday. (Jan 12th) Always a princess, she wanted lots of pink!
Blow them all out.
Katie, Jex and Porter enjoy their cake.
Liberty and Parker chow down, too.
Presents!!!
Thanks for coming to party with us!
The birthday princess was one happy girl,
even after her friends went home.
What a fun birthday party. Ed put on a magic show and told some jokes, then we ate cupcakes, cake, ice cream and root beer floats. Naomi chose strawberry cake with mama's homemade fluffy white frosting, it was delicious. Then Naomi opened her presents and we played pin the tail on the donkey. The kids got their goodie bags and played downstairs while the adults played Apples to Apples. Thank you all for a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe Naomi is 4 and that Leah is in Valiant 10! You are going to have a teenager in a couple of years!

BTW, I did switch over to the Beta (or the New Blogger which is what they are calling it these days) it is OK, I can't really see a benefit except for color change and blog space placement... I heard that they are going to get rid of the old blogger one of these days so everyone has to change over now or later.

Ambie T. said...

I know! (About the teenager) The hormones are already kicking in...

I guess I'll switch when I have to. Will you please email me the site to upload my personal pic to for my profile? Thanks.

Peter and Rebecca said...

I hate that I couldn't be there! I miss you all!