We went bowling on Thursday with Pete and Tina and the kids. What a blast! Oh, except for Pete and me. Poor Pete couldn't catch a break. After four frames of straight gutterballs (unintentional) he quit! I quit after the fifth frame. I had a lot of gutterballs, too. Everyone else had fun. As a matter of fact, Rebecca threw herself down by the shoe rental counter and proceeded to throw a fit because she wanted "the other shoes"! She loved the bowling shoes and pretty upset when we had to take them off. But nothing cures the "end of bowling blues" like a scoop of Leatherby's ice cream!
All in all... excellent visit. Tina, Pete, Ed and I stayed up and played games every night. We whipped those boys at hand & foot and just had a great time. What fun!
All in all... excellent visit. Tina, Pete, Ed and I stayed up and played games every night. We whipped those boys at hand & foot and just had a great time. What fun! 



0 comments:
Post a Comment