Wow! We updated our kitchen this weekend. Insane, but well worth it. I made it to sleep at 3:30am this morning (only because I passed out on the couch) and Ed didn't get to sleep until 5:30am. Like I said... it was worth it!
I made it to 3rd hour for church today. That was good.
Noni gave a cute talk about forgiving Ed for accidentally spray painting some rocks from her collection. That elicited a few chuckles.
Leah was super sweet with her sisters yesterday morning. If anyone had been eavesdropping all my claims of dysfunction and sassy preteen irritability would've been dead in the water.
Calista was a little demon on her bike today. She put her bathing suit on backwards (like she always does) and sped down to the Cochran's. I found her playing in their sandbox, of course.
I am now laying on the couch with my feet up in preparation for finishing my research paper on the subject of racial equality.
All I want to do is pass out...
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Wiped Out
Posted by Ambie T. at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment