Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thinking about writing things down...


This pic of my siblings and me was taken at Tina's commencement on 5/16/09.

I have been thinking about writing things down a little bit lately. Of course my preferred medium is anything digital.

The first thing I feel the need to express is the fact that sometimes I feel like I could explode with all the pressure I have placed on myself. Or worse, run away! Of course I won't, and then there are the moments when it is all worth it.

When I do my Cauliflower Retreat work I feel at peace. I think that has everything to do with the organization's mission. There is something about helping people that just makes you feel good.

When I do math homework and tick off each assignment after I finish one, a little bit of weight is lifted off my shoulders. The same goes for any school assignment.

Of course there is my family. Although it seems that we don't have much time together, the time we do spend is of good quality.

Aaaaaaahh... I feel better already.

0 comments: