Okay, so I have made a major change... again.
I am no longer working for Mastiff. The split was pretty emotional but very positive and I am so grateful for my time there. It was an "inspired" decision and I feel very good about it.
I will be going to school full-time in January and working with Cauliflower Retreat on a more consistent basis. I am very excited about what the future holds and I will maybe even have some extra time to blog before school starts!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Yikes!
Posted by Ambie T. at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow ~ that's a big & courageous decision. I applaud you that you're going for what you really want & is best for you. I wish you the very best in all your new changes! :)
That is big news! I agree with becky, that is great you are doing what you want. Good luck with your new journey!
I am so excited for you to be going to school. YOu are absolutely going to love it! I also can't wait to see what extra stuff you are going to blog about.
That is quite a change. Good luck with it all!
I'm on line now pass the word. jeepinallreds@xmission.com
Post a Comment