Sunday, November 02, 2008

Choices...

After a rather lengthy conversation with Kimba this morning, I have decided to put up a post on my blog. Ha ha ha!

So we have had an interesting and fun past month...

  • Halloween Trick-or-Treating
  • Halloween Adult Party
  • Work
  • Real Estate Transactions
  • Potty Training Ups & Downs
  • Preparation for College
  • Many, many, many blessings as we put our priorities in order!
My emphasis is on the last bullet point. Obviously blogging has not been a priority for me, and I am okay with that! Facebook gets my attention first (so much easier and faster), but even then it's only for a minute.

I am not running or exercising at all either and I am okay with that too. I just won't sacrifice my time with my family for much other than work or church right now. Honestly, I have never felt better.

Right now my life is family, home, work and I am working on my spirituality. It will come and once I get everything down, I think I will be able to add some exercise in there. Oh wait... maybe NOT! I start classes at USU on January 5th. Oh well. Maybe in the Spring.

So anyways, now that I am rambling I will close this post by doing something that I rarely do... I am gonna get inspirational on you.

No matter what the trouble in your life is you have a choice. You can sit and bemoan your situation, or you can get up and do something about it! But whatever you choose to do, remember to be okay with your choice.

3 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Very good thought. Like that one a lot!

I don't think I know anyone who works harder or is busier than you! And school starting? Wow! Slow down girl! lol

Anonymous said...

super woman on the roll.....

Nocella Clan said...

So glad to see you posting again. I need a little Treto info! Miss you guys. Reading your blog made me tired (to much to do) I think I'm going to take a nap.