Wow!! Look at that snow. Jason shoveled this morning before he left for the gym. When we left together for work an hour and a half later, you wouldn't have known he had shoveled at all. It'll be a slooow drive home for us tonight!
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
5 comments:
Wow!! Look at that snow. Jason shoveled this morning before he left for the gym. When we left together for work an hour and a half later, you wouldn't have known he had shoveled at all. It'll be a slooow drive home for us tonight!
Cute, Fun, and COOOOOOOLD!
Brrrrrrrrrrr.... your pictures make me cold!
WOW!
You aren't kidding! that storm was visiously beautiful!
I love it ~ what a cool Igloo ;)
Post a Comment