Friday, January 11, 2008

What's wrong with me

I have made another self diagnosis about what's wrong with me.

Since I had my gallbladder surgery I am still having the same pain, sometimes more frequently and lasting longer. I finally did some research and I think I have Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction.

B Perky... what can you tell me? Are there are non-medical treatments?

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sorry you have to deal with that still! Now, I want to do research!

rachel said...

You have a WHAT of WHAT?!? Sorry to hear that you're still having problems! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Did ya get my e-mail?

B. Perky

Anonymous said...

Amber,

I'm so sorry that your surgery didn't work! I hope they can get it all figured out soon, and that you'll get to feeling better.

Emily said...

AMBER!

So sorry to hear that you are still in pain. How sad.

I hope you feel better sooN!

cari said...

Okay, stop, you're totally freaking me out. This is just the thing I need to avoid--self-diagnosis. I do hope that you figure out what is causing your tummy troubles.

Ambie T. said...

B. Perky- I got your email. It was the original site I got most of my info from.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Mylinda & Marshall said...

k-I so don't want this to get out-but I attended and graduated in holistic healing in my massage school. I have a ton of books, and know a ton of techniques we could try. Wouldn't hurt. Let me know! AND we gotta get your thingy that was supposed to be christmas, going!!! callme. :)