FINALLY A way to distiquish your house amoung all the others!!!! haha! Glad to hear you finally got in the "Christmas Spirit" Now time to decorate your 'gift'-just give me a call, and we can hudle to finish it! ;)
Mylinda- I totally owe you a call. Time is slipping away and the more I think about "the gift" the more I want to burn it! Yikes. I will try and give you a buzz tomorrow.
Ems- Yup, that's our dog. We are fostering her. She will be 10 in Feb. and is such a sweet heart. I meant to put a post up announcing her, but I still haven't gotten around to it!
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
4 comments:
FINALLY A way to distiquish your house amoung all the others!!!! haha! Glad to hear you finally got in the "Christmas Spirit" Now time to decorate your 'gift'-just give me a call, and we can hudle to finish it! ;)
Cute pictures! Is that your dog?!
Mylinda- I totally owe you a call. Time is slipping away and the more I think about "the gift" the more I want to burn it! Yikes. I will try and give you a buzz tomorrow.
Ems- Yup, that's our dog. We are fostering her. She will be 10 in Feb. and is such a sweet heart. I meant to put a post up announcing her, but I still haven't gotten around to it!
are you still in the Navy Clark?
Post a Comment