I love a peachy sunset. I miss the AZ ones, but have had a few surprise ones hit our front door in Texas... I guess they followed me out here because they know just how important they are to me! Lovely!
I honestly don't know how to write about myself at this moment... Do I make a short snippet? A summary of mi vida loca? Leave it blank? Perhaps the answer lies in the question. I don't know all the answers, and I'm content not knowing.
5 comments:
I love a peachy sunset. I miss the AZ ones, but have had a few surprise ones hit our front door in Texas... I guess they followed me out here because they know just how important they are to me! Lovely!
Wow! Now even Utah has enough air pollution to create a colorful sunset.
B. Perky
Ahhhh, the beauty!
Becky, you hit it on the head. We got all the nasty Salt Lake inversion. So gross. It was a pretty sunrise though!
Pretty!
Post a Comment