We are still alive. Summer has kept us pretty busy. We had a very enjoyable 4th with the Starks. The girls start swim lessons in the morning. We will post pics when we are able!
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's what's going on...
We are still alive. Summer has kept us pretty busy. We had a very enjoyable 4th with the Starks. The girls start swim lessons in the morning. We will post pics when we are able!
Posted by Ambie T. at 8:01 PM
2 comments:
We start swimming lessons in the morning too! Exciting stuff!!
Did you get your camera back yet?
We haven't even sent it in yet. I am kind of dreading it, plus Calista's birthday is next Wednesay so I kind of want to be able to use it. (You can use it as long as it is plugged in to an outlet, I know... retarted!)
Post a Comment