Sunday, July 08, 2007

On the Line

My Dear Hubby was kind enough to hang a laundry line for me last week. So we are now harnessing the energy of the sun to dry our clothes. This will only work in the summer of course, but I am having fun with it! Everytime I am outside hanging clothes the Nacho Libre music pops into my head from the part when Nacho steals the stalking off the laundry line! (LOL)

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Choncho-I just need to borrow some sweats!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're alive. i was starting to worry for a minute. how did the ceiling fans go?

Emily said...

I did this a lot growing up in our backyard, and I was always bringing in bugs on our clothes... my mom taught me to SHAKE and then DROP into the basket. But, I still hate the way sun dried jeans feel like sandpaper going on my legs...

Anonymous said...

sun dried sheets are the best!

Ambie T. said...

I agree about the sun-dried sheets and the jeans. We just throw the hard/crinkly stuff in the dryer for a couple minutes to soften jeans and towels up!

Ambie T. said...

Maria-
The ceiling fans are up. Go Ed and Dave! What a difference it makes. i love not having to use the A/C at night.

Anonymous said...

I know. It's great! I hardly use my A/C at all!