Here's what's going on...
that thing has "heart attack" written all over it!
Now that is quite a donut...makes me want to go to the nearest donut shop actually! :)
Wow. That looks really good. Where might one find a Randy's donut?
Jeff wants to know "Did you make it out to Tommy's?"
Ed hit a double whammy, he went to the Dodger game and had Tommy's all in the same night! We also got to hit Busy Bee and Burrito Factory.
OK - will you PLEASE put a new picture up??? I think I gain weight every time I look at your blog! :)
That look so good. I have not had a donut in such a long time.
That looks so yummy!!! I want one! lolanna
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that thing has "heart attack" written all over it!
Now that is quite a donut...makes me want to go to the nearest donut shop actually! :)
Wow. That looks really good. Where might one find a Randy's donut?
Jeff wants to know "Did you make it out to Tommy's?"
Ed hit a double whammy, he went to the Dodger game and had Tommy's all in the same night! We also got to hit Busy Bee and Burrito Factory.
OK - will you PLEASE put a new picture up??? I think I gain weight every time I look at your blog! :)
That look so good. I have not had a donut in such a long time.
That looks so yummy!!! I want one! lol
anna
Post a Comment