Isn't it amazing? Tuesday morning I wake up in my bed to a normal day and within the next 4 hours I am in the air and on a plane! I am currently in New Mexico helping Kim with her girls and laundry as she deals with Elijah and his pneumonia. He is doing much better and is now home from the hospital. The girls are so cute, and Calista is doing great. She traveled very well and of course she turned heads every where we went. Ed and the girls are home and I will be returning on Saturday. I still haven't downloaded my latest pics from my camera but I will get on that when I get back.
Just wanted to keep you informed!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Our Modern World
Posted by Ambie T. at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment