Friday, December 15, 2006

Busy as a BEE!

Leah will be busy as a bee for the next few weeks...

She just informed us that she was among the 5 kids in her class chosen to compete in the school Spelling Bee on January 12th! Leah is a great speller, I am sure she will do well. Wish her luck! We are already so proud of her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Leah!!! Hi Amber, its Monique. I'm so glad you sent me something, I was all bummed cause I lost your new address, and I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you, you look so good and happy, and your baby is so cute

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!
Leah, have fun spelling, we know you'll do well.
You all look so happy. I know it was difficult to leave your family and friends behind, but, "WOW", what a blessing you have come upon.
Your new addition is beautiful. We wish you continued happiness and blessing through our Father and Lord, Jesus Christ.
With Love,
Michelle, Aili and Aidan (San Pedro, Ca)
p.s. Leah, Aili misses you a bunch.

Ambie T. said...

Thanks guys! It is so nice to hear from you both. We are certainly enjoying ourselves and of course love visitors!!!