We enjoyed one last camping trip the weekend before school started, what fun!
Ambie + Liz-Beth = Fun Times
Eric, the brave one on the scary swing.
Get me off, I'm afraid of heights!
Oh yes- roasting marshmallows for s'mores!
Laura & Leah had a great time when they weren't fighting.
This is quickest way I know how to warm up the bum that sat in the wet seat.
Ambie + Liz-Beth = Fun Times
Eric, the brave one on the scary swing.
Get me off, I'm afraid of heights!
Oh yes- roasting marshmallows for s'mores!
Laura & Leah had a great time when they weren't fighting.
This is quickest way I know how to warm up the bum that sat in the wet seat.



3 comments:
big bum too
You did not mention how HIGH the swing was. A terrifying 3 feet!!!
Funny and cute pics! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment