Friday, February 16, 2007

Dinner at Ming's

Friday night we went and had dinner at Ming's!
I used to love going to Ming's when I was a little girl.Here we are :
Eddie, Amanda, Sabrina, Tina, Mom, Will, Me, Ed and Gary
Arianna, Leah and Naomi
Willy loves the baby!
Me and my brother William.
Aside from him torching our barbies by the swimming pool when we were younger, and holding us down while he let spit dangle from his mouth to freak us out... he's an awesome brother! He's not afraid to say "I love you, too." when I hang up the phone with him, even if he's out with his friends!

We are your regular bunch of jokesters... and Kimmy

we really MISSED you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. I will see everyone in the summer! Kimby

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. I will see everyone in the summer! Kimby